Images

Almost every day now, something calls to mind a memory from my youth: it could be a commercial about kids playing with some toy; a song overheard; looking at a map of Orlando; its great! I've also been doing a bit of research on flora, fauna, places, toys that I remember and, in some cases, have found images that I have downloaded. As I get those onto my Flickr site, you will be able to see them via the Flickr link to the right of the page under "Florida Images".

Also added to the site tonight: a couple of lists - models I've built, and TV shows watched. These will be added to over time, and other lists will follow, space allowing. Once you start remembering a few, others start flooding into mind.

Ultimately, I want to start to put these memory fragments into chronological order, or some semblance of it. I will research some of the shows, for instance, and see what years they were running. I might be able to spark additional memories by relating fragments to a particular time period.

Comments